Listing Your Home for Sale
First and foremost I make these promises to YOU.
- I am honored to work for you.
- I promise to protect your best interest and keep all private information in the strictest of confidence.
- I promise a professionally handled transaction.
- I promise I will act in good faith at all times.
- I promise to place your best interests above all others.
- I promise to obey your lawful instructions.
The Listing and Marketing Process
Marketing Your Home
first step is the scheduling of a Listing Consultation. I will meet
with you at your home where we will conduct a tour to familiarize
myself with each unique feature of your property.
the conclusion of the home tour, we will then review my detailed
Listing Questionnaire which provides me with a firm grasp on the
motivation and time frame for the sale of your home.
to arriving I will have created a Comparative Market Analysis
(CMA). We will evaluate the current, closed, pending and
active properties comparable to yours and I will recommend an
appropriate list price using critical and intelligent consideration of
the market statistics and trends.
will make recommendations for staging your home including any repairs,
cleaning and staging suggestions that might be necessary to attract as
many qualified home buyers to your property as possible.
- I will recommend qualified vendors to help you accomplish any tasks necessary to staging the home for sale.
- I will offer a 13 Month Home Warranty (Diamond Program) with Home Warranty of America.
Marketing Timeline will be provided to you so you are aware of key
dates involved with the sale of your home. (When the
photographer will take photos, Brokers Open, First Public Open House,
etc. so you may schedule your personal time accordingly.)
your convenience I will arrange for Rubloff's professional
photographers to take photos of your home, including virtual tours,
emphasizing its best features and views.
- Your property will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
will prepare a four color marketing brochure for your home,
highlighting its unique features, square footage and close proximity to
the local neighborhood highlights.
wills send out an E-Blast announcement to over 15,000 Chicago area
Realtors. This E-Blast consists of photographs and property
details including sale price.
- Your home will be highlighted on my website – www.OnlineChicagoRealEstate.com
- I will blog actively about your home throughout the listing process on my blog www.onlinechicagorealestateblog.com
- Your home will appear on www.Rubloff.com
- Your home will also appear on the following websites
- A For Sale sign will be unobtrusively displayed outside of your property.
- I will conduct:
2, three hour public open houses within the first three weeks and...
1, two hour public open house every 4 weeks thereafter.
The Showing Process
will conduct a Brokers Open House showcasing the home to the agent
community. To encourage strong broker attendance I will
conduct a drawing for a $100 Neiman Marcus Gift Card.
- I will mail announcement cards to every homeowner in your building or, if a single family home, your immediate area.
Negotiations and Closing
- I will request permission to show the property with as much notice as possible
- I will arrive early to make sure the property is in order and to greet the buyers and their agent.
showings, a showing feedback request will be sent to the buying agent
for their professional thoughts as well as their client's feedback.
- I will provide you with the feedback in your preferred manner. Phone, email, text, etc.
- I will provide updated market comparable every two weeks to ensure that we are positioned properly with the market.
- I will skillfully negotiate your sale and promote frequent and clear communication to all parties.
- I will ensure that all parties are informed about material facts that may effect the transaction.
- I will meet with the Appraisor and oversee his inspection of the home.
will smoothly facilitate the attorney review period, home inspection,
lender approval, calendar of outstanding contract contingencies,
insurance coverage, the final walkthrough, and, where applicable, meet
all the requirements of your property manager and association.