Listing Your Property for Rent
Listing your property for rent is not much different than listing it for sale.
First and foremost I make these promises to YOU.
- I am honored to work for you.
- I promise to protect your best interest and hold all private information in the strictest of confidence.
- I promise a professionally handled transaction.
- I promise I will act in good faith at all times.
- I promise to place your best interests above all others.
- I promise to obey your lawful instructions.
The Listing and Marketing Process
- The first step is the scheduling of a Rental Listing Consultation. I will meet with you at the rental property for a tour of the listing, to go through my detailed Rental Listing Questionnaire and for you to provide me with a firm grasp of your motivation and the unique aspects of your property.
- Much like performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) for the sale of a property, I will perform a CMA to determine the proper rental price for your property. We will review the findings and determine the right price for your rental.
- We will reveiw the Listing Agreement and I will answer any questions your have.
- I will schedule one of Rubloff's professional photographers to come out and take photos of your home, emphasizing its very best features and views.
- Your property will be listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- I will prepare a four color marketing brochure for your home, highlighting its unique features and close proximity to the local neighborhood highlights
- I will send out an E-Blast announcement to over 15,000 Chicago rea Realtors. This E-Blast consists of photographs and property details including rental price.
- Your rental property is highlighted on my website – www.OnlineChicagoRealEstate.com
- Your rental property will appear on www.Rubloff.com – Rubloff's award winning website.
Your rental property will also be highlighted on the following websites:
Chicago Sun Times
Relo Home Search
LuxuryRealEstate.com (luxury rentals only)
- A For Rent/Lease sign will be prominently and carefully placed outside of your property.
The Showing Process
- I will request permission to show the property with as much notice as possible
- I will arrive early to make sure the property is in order and to greet the possible Lessee's.
- After showings, a showing feedback request is sent to the agent showing the property for their professional thoughts on the unit and pricing as well as their clients feedback.
- I will provide you with the feedback in your preferred manner. Phone, email, text, etc.
- I will skillfully negotiate your lease and promote frequent and clear communication to all parties.
- I will perform credit and background checks
- I will coordinate the transaction as well as move in/move out responsibilities with the building manager.